If you’re not going to be home for the holidays, you might as well be on vacation! Stay in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona at Desert Shadows RV Resort. Give yourself the perfect gift for the holidays –RVing!
Phoenix hosts hundreds of events every holiday season, and you don’t want to miss what’s in store for 2014. Check out the Arizona Celebration of Lights which runs until January at the Westside Sports Complex. 7 million Christmas lights will dazzle you as you drive through this attraction in West Valley. With over 300 individual displays and Christmas music broadcasted directly to your radio via an FM transmitter, you’ll feel cheery and bright. Admission is just $15 per car Mon. – Thu. And $20 Fri. – Sun., and hours are 5:30-9 p.m.
If you’re feeling more theatrical, check out Phoenix Theatre’s presentation of A Christmas Carol. Relive the magic of the Christmas classic, based on the book by Charles Dickens. Performance start on December 4.
The possibilities are nearly endless this holiday season. Other events to look forward to include:
- Turkey Day Run Phoenix, Wesley Bolin Plaza, Nov. 27
- Ornament Marketplace, Heard Museum, Nov. 28
- The Polar Express – The Phoenix Symphony, Symphony Hall, Nov. 30
- The Night Before Christmas, Great Arizona Puppet Theater, Dec. 10
- The Nutcracker – Ballet Arizona, Syphony Hall, Dec. 12
- The Piano Guys – A Family Christmas, Comerica Theatre, Dec. 16
- A Chorale Christmas – The Phoenix Chorale, Dec. 20
Stay With Us
Let us handle the holidays at Desert Shadows RV Resort. With plenty of activities, amenities and nearby entertainment, you’ll feel right at home while you’re away from home. To make a reservation, call (682) 869-8178 or toll-free at (800) 595-7290. Visit our website for pricing information and a full list of amenities.